Monday, November 30, 2009

What to do with my hair?(pics included)?

I'm going to be in a wedding next week and i need good ideas to do with my hair for the wedding . It has to be all up



you can go to myspace page to view pic. of me if you want.



www.myspace.com/dominospizza2610



What to do with my hair?(pics included)?

You have really cute bangs. I think this style (sported by Liv Tyler) would be an excellent style that would be really ellagant for a wedding.



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/r/g/updo...



As an alternative, I think this style would be really cute and it sets higher on the head. You could sidesweep your bangs, pin them to the side with a cute clip, or let them hang. I think it would still be appropriate.



http://www.beauty-and-the-bath.com/image...



Whatever you do, avoid french twist styles. They look like mohawks in the wedding pictures, and pull your face really tight.



Good luck, and have a great time at the wedding!



What to do with my hair?(pics included)?

you cant get on to it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone