Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Complements to get her to notice me?

I like this girl



IDK what to do to get her to notice me and a better way



maybe like comment so of her myspace pics



what kinda complements are nice but not creepy



Complements to get her to notice me?

compliment what she is wearing for instance if she is wearing a t-shirt be like i like your shirt. Dont compliment it if she is wearing something trashy (No offense). or just say i like how ur wearing your hair in that picture or something like that...suttle but sweet



Complements to get her to notice me?

Just sweet little ones like say how pretty you think she is and how her smile shines as bright as stars! Girls love sweet romantic kind of compliments, wel i know i do neways! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone