Saturday, November 28, 2009

My best friend has a new best friend??

So I have this friend, and we have been friends ever since seventh grade. In seventh to eight grade she came over my house all the time, we were inseparable. During the summers those two years her mom would drop her off at my house to spend the days with me because no one was home to watch her.



Anyways this year in tenth grade, I transferred to a new school, BUT the beginning of the year we kept in touch (we still live in the same town) and she even came over a lot like she used to. But it seems now she is growing away from me. She has a new best friend who she always hangs out with, and I mean constantly, she is even living with her for a week now, because she needed a place to stay (parents separated and are moving out). She didn't even tell me about this. Everytime she comes over my house, she is glued to the computer, talking on aim to her new best friend, and always looking at her myspace page and commenting her myspace pics telling her how pretty she is.



My best friend has a new best friend??

i think you should acept that things are changing. its kind of hard to not have a close bud in high school. you know and i think she is trying to reach out to this other girl . but the relationship she has now will never compare with the one you had before. it is time to find a new one and have more happy and fun memorys with a new friend



My best friend has a new best friend??

ummm... i would do the same back to her.. sounds bad but she might then see how she is doing you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone