Monday, November 30, 2009

Myspace Background?

Ok so I have this picture that I want to set as my background but I cannt figure out how. I have the pics in my photobucket! HELP?!



Myspace Background?

now that you have the pic uploaded to photo bucket - right click on the picture and click properties. Now copy the location line (or the address line if thats all that comes up).



Now go to a myspace layout GENERATOR and they will as your for the URL of the picture you want to use as your background. . . paste the link in there that you just copied. When you finish hit "get code" and then go paste that code into the bottom of your "about me" section.



Myspace Background?

you have to make the layout yourself...i make my own layouts for my myspace page..i make them from this site..... surfourspace.net or killerkiwi.net



Myspace Background?

http://www.freecodesource.com/indexnew.p...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone