Saturday, November 28, 2009

Ugh i need help?

my boyfreind told me that he got a b.o.n.e.r becuase of me also he told me that he jerks off and that he jerks off to my myspace pics and that when we get our schoolpics he wants one so he can jerk off to it does this mean he loves me alot. also one day when i was on the phone with him hes like can i call u back after im done jerking off and he breaths so damm hard ever time i tallk to him. and at school when he sees me he looks at me weaird and when i hold his hand he breaths hard also when he touches my face he tells me he has to go and he runs inside to the bathroom i dont get it i need help plese



Ugh i need help?

His taking you for a mug, he just want a f**k! done give into him!



Ugh i need help?

wow, sounds sorta peverted... tell him to stop

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone