Saturday, November 28, 2009

Do I have a big nose?

Some girl said I was ugly and had a bog nose. When I was in Jr high some boy called me UGLY. Now I am worried I am ugly. I never was popular. I feel so sad. Here are some pictures my BF took and some myspace pics. I feel like I have a big honker. I am not white and people of my nationality usually are not attractive and have big features. I always thought I was ok till now.



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/ru...



Do I have a big nose?

Oh my GOSH!!!!!----you are freaking gorgeous......I do not see what it is that you are seeing......do you really care what some "hater" chick was saying about you...you are a beautiful girl!!!!!!



P.S. I am a mother of 2 girls about your age....so listen...remove the picture of you in your undies....there are too many pervs!!!!



Do I have a big nose?

you look like a dog........jk my bff..



Do I have a big nose?

Your nose isnt big...and i think you know it...also you shouldnt be worried bout what people said in jr high??????? you look like your 30...so i dont think you should still be worried bout what 13 year old kids said to you.



Do I have a big nose?

You look pretty hot to me. Your nose isn't big either.



Do I have a big nose?

You look perfectly normal to me. Well, better than normal, but whatever.



Do I have a big nose?

I wouldn't say your nose is small but your still in proportion. You're a pretty girl so i wouldn't be too worried about what 1 person has to say!



Do I have a big nose?

no



Do I have a big nose?

what the hell? that's not big at all..at least it doesn't look big to me..I have um..not bigger, but wider nose..so on pictures my nose does look big, bigger than yours..and a lot of people even strangers tell my bf how lucky he is for having a beautiful girlfriend.. those people that say u're ugly are just haters, don't listen to them. look at urself at the mirror, u'll see a pretty girl there.. =P [seriously, i don't think u're ugly..] cheers!



Do I have a big nose?

Honestly you're not ugly and your nose isnt big.



Do I have a big nose?

you are beautiful don`t let anyone tell you different ;p



Do I have a big nose?

I think you're beautiful. Count your blessing that you even have a nose. Your nose looks good to me. You should see mine and I'm still beautiful. Our features makes us special. It could have been bad. Don't worry - be happy!



Do I have a big nose?

Your nose is not big, it's proportionate. You are not ugly, very pretty... And who say Philipinos are not attractive? I can't think of any particular nationality that are typically attractive or unattractive, it really has nothing to do w/it. =)



Do I have a big nose?

No. Your nose is not big. Its average size. Most of the prettiest women I've seen have a nose like that. I dont mean to bring up race, but most women from the philippines complain about their noses...look just like yours...and their pretty to me. Its a shame to hear that about what happened in school...im pretty sure that it was some ppl you didnt get along with or jealous/liked you. Ppl always tell me that i have a 'white girl' nose and im african american...i hate that...what the hell is a 'white girl' nose...but anyways, dont go panic and get a nose job...ur fine.



Do I have a big nose?

well, you may feel your nose is big but its not. You are very pretty. hey you have something on "white girls" georges straight hair which people pay be big dollars to give them. Also a natural small frame that people would die to have. celebrities along with me envy your skinny figure. Oh, and your glowing skin colour... In my opinion those people need to look at themselves and find a confidence and not take aways yours.



Do I have a big nose?

omg ur gorgeous your nose isn't big at all:]



Do I have a big nose?

No its not big, and why would u care bout what anyone else thought in the first place? I get that I have a big nose all the time, and then they shut the **** up when I look them in the eye and tell them, atleast im gonna have a nose here in about 2 minutes after I get done with you. But u gotta back that up lol. Your very gorgeous though!



Do I have a big nose?

you are a doll. you have an adorable nose. i have a huge honker on the other hand...and if you think you have a big nose...then i really need plastic surgery.



Do I have a big nose?

omfg you have no where near a big nose!



you are very pretty.



those people are probably jealous to say the least.



Do I have a big nose?

no its perfect! x



Do I have a big nose?

yeah its fugly...its so big i couldnt see nething else and so big u had to post 8 pics for us to see! get a life



Do I have a big nose?

oh yes huge!!! lol no hun its quite small and cute but i think you already knew that,you just wanted a way for yahoo answers to see how cute you think you are. which is fine cause you had a good question to back you up. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone