Saturday, November 28, 2009

I can't view images. I have tried everything I know how. Can someone help?

I tried to delete my temporary files, and I tried to go to internet options and checking the advanced settings but they are fine. I can view some images but not all, for instance I cant see my myspace pics or my friends pics on their pages, and certain hyperlinks on pages aren't visible. I'm not sure what it could be but any input would be appreciated.



I can't view images. I have tried everything I know how. Can someone help?

try turning the computer on.



I can't view images. I have tried everything I know how. Can someone help?

I wish you said what browser you're using but this is comman with firefox so I'll take a guess and go with that. go to tools%26gt; options%26gt;content%26gt;UNclick for the originating site only



I can't view images. I have tried everything I know how. Can someone help?

I KNOW WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS



update.microsoft.com



click express



if you cant see it, then get any update you can get your hands on



Lots of people are having the problem in IE



So there you go



I can't view images. I have tried everything I know how. Can someone help?

Wow, I have the same problem and its driving me crazy!



I tried updating it ( didnt see Express install) so i downlaod the stuff that was labled critical... didnt even know if I download the right stuff. Obviously not bcuz it didnt worked! = (



HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!



I can't view images. I have tried everything I know how. Can someone help?

same problem i used to have..dont try updationg msft..download mozilla. now it works just fine

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone