Saturday, November 28, 2009

My Ex boyfriend and Best friend trouble?

my boyfriend dumped me like 2 weeks ago and i still love him and he says he loves me to even though he been a big jerk..and him and my best friend been talkin alot my best friend says there only friends and she wouldnt do that to me but they talk on the phone everynight and are always together and have pic's together and myspace pics and they flirt all the time and she smiles when anyone asks her if she likes him i think there is something goin on what do i do or say?



My Ex boyfriend and Best friend trouble?

The only thing I would do is cut them BOTH out of your life completely. Your best friend is obviously not your best friend. I think she's lying about everything. Your ex boyfriend is with her and had dumped you anyway. You definately deserve better than a JERK like that. I wouldn't give them the time of day. Ignoring them will make you a better person. I 've been there. What goes around definately comes around.



My Ex boyfriend and Best friend trouble?

hi, thats an interesting question! lol! 20/F wondering the same thing... holla back

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone