Monday, November 30, 2009

MYSPACE - positioning problem.?

When you look at my page, you have to scroll left to right to be able to read it all. I've seen others which are all neat and you only need to scroll up and down. I've tried stealing other layouts to get the same effect, but nothing works. I used the centering code, but that only put boxes on top of each other in the centre, and it looks silly. However, I did a bit of dabbling and put the code in different places, and if I put it at the very top of the "about me" section, I get the exact table positioning that I want...BUT, it removes any text/pictures before the "I'd like to meet section"...which is quite alot, as obviously that's my intro to "who I am".



What can I do to get the table positioning I want, but without losing my text and pics in the about me section?



MYSPACE - positioning problem.?

Some layouts do that, I had the same problem, in the end I just found a different layout that I liked. I also use the layout generator and I have no problems with the position of anything. Just try to find a different one you like.



MYSPACE - positioning problem.?

you need to take out all the layout codes you have in your profile... then pick a new one and put it in but before you do make sure alllllll of the other layout codes are gone. my friend had that problem and this helped i hope it helps for you too



MYSPACE - positioning problem.?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wz1W_omig...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone