Thursday, December 24, 2009

What should I do with my hair *pics*?

ok I have this friend on myspace that said I should change my hair but not cut it how could/ should I change it. Don't give me that "don't worry what others think lecture" cuz I won't change it unless I like they new idea. here's a link, you might need myspace to view the pic, I'm not sure. oh btw I'm the one on the left



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



What should I do with my hair *pics*?

I think some higlights around your face would be nice, lighter brown, and maybe some reddish tones..hard to judge by the pictures, but you have green eyes? I think yo've got really nice hair..but if you really wanna change without cutting then maybe a nice rinse to give your colour some depth, and the lighter highlights around your face, would really make your eyes pop! :)



What should I do with my hair *pics*?

definetly get some layers and bangs



and if u want even color!



so u will get rid of that long heavy look



What should I do with my hair *pics*?

Can you post a link to another pic that isn't on myspace?



What should I do with my hair *pics*?

i think you should cut it in layers and get side bangs [=



What should I do with my hair *pics*?

get some foil hilites around the front of you face so you get the been on the beach look and some long layers



What should I do with my hair *pics*?

I have to be logged in to do that and I don't have a myspace...sorry!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone