Monday, December 28, 2009

PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

Am I pretty or ugly? Please tell me the truth! I dont have much confidence! I need to work on that! But do guys date girls who look like me? or am I too ugly? haha Please tell me what you think! Here is my myspace so u can see my pic! And my hair is usually not that curly. It rained that day and my hair got wet haha



http://www.myspace.com/iluvjmac



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

pretty



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

You're a pretty girl. And you're cute, too. Don't let anyone tell you different! :)



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

pretty..but u shouldnt need people to tell u that to build confidence.



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

your cute



but then you are young



ever see Lindset Lohans young pictures



she was also cute



now she is a hottie!



you have the very same potential



over time guys who make not give you a second chance



will be BEGGING for a chance with you



I have know my fair share of cute to HOT redheads



be glad you are the way you are



just give yourself some time



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

beautiful red hair - I dye mine to look like that. You are soooooooo lucky!



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

Your very pretty and what really count darling is if your happy with yourself. It sad that young girls on this are so insecure that they have to put photos of themselves on this to be judge. I gather Americans judge people on looks. Thank heaven I'm living in Europe.



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

If I was a 15 year old boy again, then I probably would make a play for you. You look very nice. Then again just remember that one man's dog is another man's babe. If you carry yourself with confidence and are approachable, more guys will ask you out.



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

I think u r cute



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

I find you average in appearance but that's just speaking on superficial terms. But in all honesty most guys would probably find you attractive rather be with you since you have a wholesome look than with someone who is incredibly hot. Usually really hot women are just high maintenance, vain, and really not worth a man's time.



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

You are a lovely young woman. You are not ugly. I would tell you if you were. I think you are still in that awkward phase, your body is still moving from girl to woman. That is never a good time for anyone. I think at around 18-20 you will be a stunning woman.



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

you are a cutie



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

cute as a button have some confidence girl !:)



PRETTY 0R UGlY??? [pics included]?

ur hair is ugly



ur kinda chwubby



and red hair and very pale skin is not attractive

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone