Monday, December 28, 2009

Help with myspace?

i've seen profiles that have a default picture, for example, and when i click on "Pics" to view all the pictures, the default picture the person has is not there. i'm not sure if it's hidden or not, but it somehow appears as a default. There must be a code for that, and i want that in my page, ill appreciate it if someone could help me with that, like having a picture as my default but when my friends click on "Pics", all my pictures can be seen except the picture i have as my default. Does anyone know how to do it?



Help with myspace?

okay..well you know how you make albums right?



make a new album and put the picture you want as the default in there



then go back to the album index and it should day



who can view your pictures



and click on you.



so only you can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone