Monday, December 28, 2009

Albums on myspace.?

okay dokay. well, i completely forgot how to change the main picture of an album. like...i want a picture of me and my best friend as the picture that everybody sees when they click on my friends album like in my pics, then see my 4 albums...help?



Albums on myspace.?

Go here:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



...%26amp; click the album you wanna change the cover of. Click the picture in there that you want as your new cover, %26amp; there will be a white option button above it that says "Set As Album Cover".



Click that.



Albums on myspace.?

Go to Add/Edit Photos and click on the picture you want to set as your album. At the top click "Set as album cover". Then, you can crop the pic to make it how you want, and voila!



Hope this helps x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone