Monday, December 28, 2009

My Myspace page is screwed up because of snap layout! Can anyone please help me?

I went to snap layout for a new page layout because I like to change mine up from time to time. Well it turned out cute but it cut my existing videos in half and squished my displayed pics inward. I tried deleting the codes and I even went through Pimp my page and got another layout to see if that would help but I still have the same problem. I want to take snap layout off of my page but I dont know how! I know I have to go through the site but I dont see where to delete. I e-mailed tech support like 4 days ago and still no response! Can someone please help me.



My Myspace page is screwed up because of snap layout! Can anyone please help me?

I would go to edit profile and delete the snap code for starters, then delete any other profile codes.



see if that works.



if not.



change your password. it could be a virus

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone