Thursday, December 24, 2009

Has anyone ever seen a virus that kind of looks like a crazy muti-armed drummer or something?Sounds

It poped up in my "MySpace" pics and have no idea how. I deleted it so I don't have a pic of it nnow. Sorry.



Has anyone ever seen a virus that kind of looks like a crazy muti-armed drummer or something?Sounds silly I no

Here's what you need to do.



1st, don't waste your time with AVG, spybot, ad aware, CA, spyhunter, superantispyware or anything of the sort. Stay away from anything that is FREE when it comes to spyware and antivirus. There is a reason why they free. They are NOT good.



2nd, You need some of the best software out there. Norton Systemworks is very good. That's the only good software from Norton. I wouldn't recommend Norton Internet security, its not that great. Now the best software you should get is Spysweeper with Anti-virus, this software is too good and gets better everyday. This is elite software. It blocks over 173,000 threats. No other software can compete with that or come close for that matter. It catches everything. I've used them all and it is 2nd to none.



3rd, after you install and update the software, since its in your system you will have to turn off system restore and then go into safe mode and run the scan and eliminate the virus. then after removal, reboot and turn system restore back on.



4th, (Optional) I recommend a Firewall from Zone Alarm, their free version is so good. Or you can buy their Pro version, but the free version will do more than the job.



5th, any probs during or after you do all this, send me an e-mail.



Has anyone ever seen a virus that kind of looks like a crazy muti-armed drummer or something?Sounds silly I no

My Space is loaded with all types of malware. Just mousing over images and especially clicking on images and innocent looking links can infect your computer with malware. My Space is a big target for malware because of the number of members and kids are the easiest to manipulate. But I bet you already knew that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone