Monday, December 28, 2009

Myspace Question?????

Has anyone ever experienced when you went to a users page and they had falling text or words and you tried to click the pics button but nothing happend???



If so how do I make it where when user's click pics nothing happens?? OMG I hope this makes sense :l I don't know how to explain it. =[...... I already have falling text but when you click pics it goes to my pics..... Idk



Myspace Question?????

IDK - I think not.



Myspace Question?????

your question is a little confusing..



but I think my friend's profile is like that. So I think instead of clicking the pics link just click the profile picture and it should direct you to the user's pics.



Myspace Question?????

click on the person defult picture it will take you right to the albums/pictures.



Myspace Question?????

huh!!??! run that by me 1 mo time i cant undastand u



Myspace Question?????

Need any help about myspace,visit the below site. You may see more information in http://www.MyspaceDogDog.com



Myspace Question?????

i dont know, but i know you can set your pics to private through add/edit pics, and when someone clicks on pics it says "this user has set their pics to private".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone