Monday, December 28, 2009

Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

all my pic on myspace are from photobucket. i added a new little pic and now all of them wont show and just says "photobucket" ..i delete the new ones and still does it.. =( what do i do .. know one elses page has my problem so its now just myspace messen up



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

it's a problem on myspace's end - all you can do is wait for THEM to fix it



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

???????



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

This is probably because you're violating photobucket's user policy. Make sure you review it and don't violate it in the future.



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

band width has exceeded...upload them agin



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

Anyone who's edited their profile today has been having the same issue. I don't think it's a problem with Photobucket or any other image hosting source, because if you haven't edited your profile today, the images still show up. I had a friend who's images were showing up until she edited her profile, and then they started doing the same thing. It must be a Myspace issue. Mine's doing the same.



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

The server hosting the pics is down, they will come back up



Photobucket/ added pics now my page..?

Everyone is having this problem. Even me.



MySpace BETTER FIX IT! grrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone