Thursday, December 24, 2009

2 MySpace questions...?

1. I just added a song on my layout how come it doesn't play unless you click play? You know what I'm saying right? It doesn't play right away like most people. how can I get it to play right away? 2. I have a lot of pics on my cell phone but how do I get them on my desktop?



2 MySpace questions...?

1.-----to get your music to play, you have to go to your settings and manually change your music settings. Its quiet simple if you just read over it (i forgot what all the little words were, but you should find it easily.)



2.-----to send pictures to your computer, you have to change your text settings to ABC. (if you have it set on word, or numbers) Next, go to your messages and make a new pic. message. In the 'send to' column, type your email address. If you changed it from numbers to letters, it should work.



Good luck!



2 MySpace questions...?

I dont know about the song, but just email your pictures from your cell phone to your email and then upload them on your comp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone